Thursday, October 27, 2016

2016 Milam County Ballot

Someone emailed me to ask where they could find a sample ballot for the General Election.

I know it was printed in the newspapers and I believe it is online on the www.milamcounty.net site; however, I figured I would put it on this blog as well.

This is the ballot for Precinct 1 voters. The state and federal ballot is the same; however, each precinct has some precinct specific races and none of the local races are contested. If you’d like to see the list of Republicans running for local, state, and federal offices you can go to www.milamgop.org and check there.

Here are the two sheets that comprise the ballots. If you can't read on them you should be able to click on them to enlarge them.






If you have any questions or concerns you can always email us at milamgop@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment