Saturday, October 27, 2012

Block-Walking Like Champions!!


Thanks to everyone who came out for some block-walking. In Rockdale we had folks cover the north side of town; I hit some more of the south side of town. We had folks cover Thorndale and Milano knocking on doors and getting out the word. I spoke with a bunch of folks who took advantage of the opportunity to vote today and made it over to the County Clerk’s office to vote.  I haven’t gotten the final numbers for today but about 5:00 I had heard that there were about 200 folks who went by and voted today.

We are getting to the last ten days and it’s getting close to the wire. I have been asked by many folks who would like to do something to help the Romney campaign and if you would then I would suggest that you go to the Republican Party of Texas website or the National Republican Party website and there are opportunities to get on the phone calling squads to call contested states and help get the word out and help Get Out the Vote!!

If you would like to help our local candidates then I would suggest you go to the county GOP website (www.milamgop.org) and look at the list of candidates. If you want their contact information and it’s not there then email me and I’ll get it for you. All the local candidates need help in some way or another whether it’s donating money or time they would all love the help. I’ll be out block-walking right up to Election Day so if you’d like to help me then please let me know. The more the merrier!!

Well I better get some rest; the next few days are going to be long, but exciting and fun for us political junkies.

Get Out The Vote!!
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment